Privacy, online processing of personal data
This privacy statement applies to VINC’s websites. VINC is the person responsible for the processing of personal information collected on the website: value-chain-innovation-network.com and thevinc.com
Personal data processed
VINC does not collect personal data such as social security numbers or information about personal payment cards.
– First and last name
– E-mail address
– Company name
Add-on for network requests
– LinkeIn profile address
– Portfolio / URL
– pdf attachments
How information is obtained?
VINC collects information through forms on our website and when registering for courses, events and workshops led and arranged by VINC. It is voluntary to provide this information. If you choose not to provide your personal information, we may be prevented from giving you access to the products or services.
Examples of form:
- When applying for membership in VINC
- Contact form
- Registration & booking for course/event/workshop
The purpose of the information obtained
- To be able to process application for membership
- To be able to answer inquiries from customers and members
- To keep up-to-date registrations in relation to courses, seminars, events and workshops organized by VINC
For members, a profile is created based on the information obtained, in order to process your membership application and manage the membership. The user account is based only on information that you voluntarily provide to us, we do not collect information for this purpose from third parties.
- All courses / seminar / workshop participation fees must be paid before participation.
- Upon cancellation of courses 3 weeks before the start of the course / seminar / workshop, VINC retains 50% of the total invoiced amount. Optionally, participants can transfer their participation to another course by appointment with VINC.
- In the event of cancellation from 20 to 0 days before the start of the course / seminar / workshop, VINC will retain 100% of the total invoiced amount.
- If the course is interrupted, after the course starts, it will not be refunded.
- Courses/seminars/workshops booked with a reduced price are not refundable and apply for the date they are ordered.
- For all refunds, an administration fee of 10% of the amount refunded will be charged. Minimum NOK 300. All participants who wish to cancel their course must do this in writing to VINC, at e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
- The date of cancellation, the date of cancellation will be VINC in her. Cancellations that are not received in the first instance the above is not accepted.
- VINC cannot be held liable for cancellations in accordance with Force Major, illness or personal problems.
How is the information stored?
Information obtained through the form at value-chain-innovation-network.com/thevinc.com is stored in the customer and member register. First name, last name, company name, phone and e-mail address are also stored in Mailchimp in order to send out newsletters to the member and registered.
How to delete the information?
Information is deleted on request by contacting email@example.com
Disclosure of information to third parties?
The personal information is not shared with outside third parties, but VINC may use subcontractors to deliver all or part of the website. Such subcontractors may process personal information on behalf of VINC.
By submitting the form, you agree that we may contact you based on the information you have provided from you until the consent is withdrawn. VINC reserves the right to send relevant info to participants for event, event and workshop under the auspices of VINC 1 year after registration.
As a user of our website, you have the right to request access to the personal information we process about you and how they are processed. You may also require the correction, deletion and limitation of the processing of personal data pursuant to the Personal Data Act.
Where the processing of personal data is based on consent, you may at any time withdraw your consent.
If you believe that VINC has not complied with your rights under the Personal Data Act, you have the right to appeal to the relevant supervisory authority. This is done by sending a complaint to the Norwegian Datatilsynet contact information is available at www.datatilsynet.no
Nedre Skøyen vei 11